Noise Issue.. Please help

iluvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the last few years I have really improved my photography and equipment... But there is one thing that still haunts me and I can't seem to fix it. And that is noise. I use a Canon6D which is supposed to be one of the best in the market for noise reduction. I use low ISO, 90% of the time at 100. I use tripod all the time, and in RAW processing I sharpen the image. Why can't i get rid of the noise. You can only see it at 100% zoom. I see other people's photos that are so sharp and without noise and I really envy them! What do I do wrong? Could it be my lense? my telephoto lens is a cheap 75-300mm f4.5. Please help...

My photos constantly get rejected at Shutterstock due to noise.

Yeah, you might do better with a sharper lens. I'm wondering if that lens isn't so great depending on the light being an f4.5. Maybe a used lens would be an option.

Perhaps you can post and example. And unedited with an edit for comparison might yield you more helpful responses.

Mods: can you combine the two threads into one?

I can't combine or delete on post. I tried... The first one I posted looked like it didn't go through that's why I posted again and then I saw they were both up there.. it wouldn't allow me to delete one

Most reactions

Back