Noise Issue.. Please help

iluvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the last few years I have really improved my photography and equipment... But there is one thing that still haunts me and I can't seem to fix it. And that is noise. I use a Canon6D which is supposed to be one of the best in the market for noise reduction. I use low ISO, 90% of the time at 100. I use tripod all the time, and in RAW processing I sharpen the image. Why can't i get rid of the noise. You can only see it at 100% zoom. I see other people's photos that are so sharp and without noise and I really envy them! What do I do wrong? Could it be my lense? my telephoto lens is a cheap 75-300mm f4.5. Please help...

My photos constantly get rejected at Shutterstock due to noise.

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah, you might do better with a sharper lens. I'm wondering if that lens isn't so great depending on the light being an f4.5. Maybe a used lens would be an option.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Perhaps you can post and example. And unedited with an edit for comparison might yield you more helpful responses.

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mods: can you combine the two threads into one?

OP
iluvphotography

iluvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I can't combine or delete on post. I tried... The first one I posted looked like it didn't go through that's why I posted again and then I saw they were both up there.. it wouldn't allow me to delete one

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics