Noise Removal Program?

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know of a good noise removal program?

I have just taken photos of my cousin (who was born this morning) and I didn't want to use the flash on my 300D on her as it is so damn bright! I used it a couple of times and scared the crap out of her both times.

I was lucky enough to be there for her first bath and didnt dare use the flash with the nurse around (she was kinda grumpy i thought). So I set the ISO to 1600 and got some pretty good shots (apart from the noise).

So I desperately want something to lessen the noise. I don't think it will show up in 4x6's - but I still don't like it.

Thanks for any help you can give me :)

You can take a picture with the lens cap on at the same settings as your photo, and create a "noise profile". Then paste this image in a new layer above your image, and set the blend mode to exclusion. I haven't tried this, but apparently it works well. It will probably soften the image, as will neat image, or any other noise removal program.

Noise ninja is another one to try.

Noise Ninja

neat image is really great... I removed noise from my s5000 pictures and got extremely clean and sharp pront at 30x40 cm

I think Noise Ninja and Neat Image are the two of the more popular noise reduction software. I use Noise Ninja and have gotten great results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back