What's new

Noisy Pumpkin - C&C

I don't think it's boring, but my personal opinion is that if you have to state that you added grain for artistic effect, you shouldn't have added the grain. Maybe you need MORE grain? My personal style is that I would like it to be softer or sharper, but not grainy.
 
Personally my eye moves immediately to the bright yellow of the bench then goes to the pumpkins after exploring the bench a little. I wish you had gotten closer to the pumpkins and perhaps had the bench move out of the frame. The composition just feels a little static to me right now. I think the color scheme has potential though
 
I like it- but wish the pumpkins were lined up better. I feel like it would add a lot to the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom