What's new

Noisy Sleep

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1805.jpg

Dad fell asleep in front of a bright sign. The only thing I really hate is some of his hairs in front of the sign at non-textured white. :grumpy: Thoughts?
 
Not sure if this is all technically correct but any photo of your parents is always a keeper! And I like it. I don't sleep with my eyes all the way shut either.
 
Yep, I'm going to keep it as a keepsake! Thanks! :)
 
This is a good image; i am sure he won't hesitate if you tell you are going to publicize this here :D
 
This is a good image; i am sure he won't hesitate if you tell you are going to publicize this here :D
Thanks! He is such a good subject to photograph. Almost like a tree or building, but hairier. :)
 
Lol! Great shot! I have some fellow firefighters like this asleep in the truck I'm saving for a rainy day...

I'm seeing an odd vertical line off to the right, maybe crop that out?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom