Noob ~ C & C Inside

RjL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think the pictures are good - my 2 cents worth:
#1 edit - the lighting on the right hand side almost washes out the color on the tips of the flower on the right hand side
#2 edit - I really like!
Great job in my opinion.

It's better to do it right the first time, then trying to "fix it" in post. ;)

The second image is too centered for my tastes. There's too much empty sky, no clouds, nothing. I would have cropped a lot of the sky off. Doing this, you'll have a more pleasing composition. The only thing that lacks is a good subject. There's really nothing there to draw a viewer into the picture.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you. I agree with your point on Pic #1. Was a first attempt and learned a valuable lesson. More to come. :mrgreen:

It's better to do it right the first time, then trying to "fix it" in post. ;)

The second image is too centered for my tastes. There's too much empty sky, no clouds, nothing. I would have cropped a lot of the sky off. Doing this, you'll have a more pleasing composition. The only thing that lacks is a good subject. There's really nothing there to draw a viewer into the picture.

Hope this helps. :)

I agree. The first pic was taken without strobes (basically a photo steady on light with soft box).

Good P.O.V. about the second pic. I didnt think of that until now. <-- That's why Im here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back