Noob here with some pictures.

wait huh? ok maybe i shouldnt bother with diction. but how is he the second one with a spoon in the US but the only one on a car? lol unless he's the owner of both imported spoon pieces...

but hey pic 4 is the most interesting, especially cause of the stuffed animal lol

overall, too many distractions. A lot of people in the background. The prelude one has Coconut juice can on the side. The integra one is over exposed i think.

I would have to agree. I'm not sure if you were just at a car show or if they are all your friends cars, but I would mainly work on the composition and pull the cars away and find a spot where you can remove all of the distractions. But if it was just cars at a show that you couldn't pull away I think you did a nice job. I would mess around with editing a little bit more also, maybe some more contrasting to make the cars "pop".
Keep up the good work!

AHAH Lets just say the first Spoon Bumper is just sitting in the Spoon Show Room. I'll be doing more photoshoot when I get more better.

AHAH Lets just say the first Spoon Bumper is just sitting in the Spoon Show Room. I'll be doing more photoshoot when I get more better.

Too many Honduh.. take some Toyota pics :).. Suprahhh

Well I ask before and they told me to keep it at 200 or 400 ISO and 30sec shutter speed.

there is a littile blur but you still have bits of detail like on the sign and i can see all 5 holes on the rims. 1/30 is a good try but every situation is different. if you get another chance to shoot these peeps, try some different settings maybe even longer like 1/4 ISO 100. just see what works for you. if you are looking for that effect anyways. just what i was thinking would work for me. Once it starts getting slow its tuff to keep the subject clear.

The red Integra is being part out and the car is for sale, so these are the last pictures that will taken for that car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back