noob needs advice...what else is new right?...

mr.z28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the girlfriend has been talking about wanting a basic home studio set up for the last few months and there are too many websites to look at concerning photography studio equipment...i just did a search on amazon and came across a company called "cowboy studio" based out of dallas...before you ole heads start screaming "SEARCH BUTTON" like most forum gurus like to throw at noobs, i did that...it seems like the its 50% favor them for what they are and 50% say run away...also, i noticed that more of the negative comments were from pre 2009...maybe theyve changed...just need a few sound, honest opinions...ill post the link to the studio package i was considering after my 5th post...

thanks in advance peeps...:wink:

I have cowboy studios wireless trigger for my flashgun. It does what it's supposed to do...
What more is there to say?

I have three flash guns, three stands and all the fixings works good.

thanks guys!...thought a few more would chime in but...

the girlfriend has been talking about wanting a basic home studio set up for the last few months and there are too many websites to look at concerning photography studio equipment...i just did a search on amazon and came across a company called "cowboy studio" based out of dallas...before you ole heads start screaming "SEARCH BUTTON" like most forum gurus like to throw at noobs, i did that...it seems like the its 50% favor them for what they are and 50% say run away...also, i noticed that more of the negative comments were from pre 2009...maybe theyve changed...just need a few sound, honest opinions...ill post the link to the studio package i was considering after my 5th post...

thanks in advance peeps...:wink:

Don't. Run away. Fast.

Some one posted about how they wouldn't replace or fix one of their mono lights after it caught on fire because it was out of warranty. Two things set off alarms. It caught on fire and the warranty is something like 30 days. Even a $95 Vivitar 285 has a 1 year warranty.

State your budget and people will offer up suggestions. There are much better options out there for not much more.

Most reactions

Back