Noob question and more photos

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
how do i change f stop if im in manual mode?

when my photos get done loading i'll post not great but i think their are getting there!

DSC_0280.jpg

2. I think it would be sweet if my brothers face weren't in the background or if i got his entire face. and yes to the left or right not center.
DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

4. I was only aiming for the left binding
DSC_0273.jpg

5. When i edited this it was brighter on photobucket and when i transfered here it got dark again? : (
DSC_0250.jpg

Sorry for there being five C&C always welcomed

Last edited:

when my photos get done loading i'll post not great but i think their are getting there!

Would I be wrong is posting RTFM here?

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but that little book that came with your camera wasn't a decoration. Most electronics, you can throw that thing away, but for a DSLR, you really need to read it. Spend literally less than a minute with the manual, and you'll have your answer. I've had my camera almost 3 years now, and I still keep the manual in my camera bag and find myself referencing it once in a while.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but that little book that came with your camera wasn't a decoration. Most electronics, you can throw that thing away, but for a DSLR, you really need to read it. Spend literally less than a minute with the manual, and you'll have your answer. I've had my camera almost 3 years now, and I still keep the manual in my camera bag and find myself referencing it once in a while.

yes sir

o and pics are done posting up now

I'm glad to see I wasn't alone in that! I probably would be more to the point....'Read the manual'. :lol:

Press the button right behind the shutter release and on the right side. Hold it down and use the scroll wheel to change aperture.

And yes, RTFM.

I really like #3. Great composition IMO. The only thing I would do is to clone/crop the bottom-left leaf.

yes i finally have a ok one

for ne one im retarded what does rtfm mean?

o wow read the ****ing manual :lmao:

Last edited:
I really like #3. Great composition IMO. The only thing I would do is to clone/crop the bottom-left leaf.

try.jpg
[/QUOTE]

o wow ye i tried downloading gimp or whatever and there were so so so many parts i didn't know which one to download

o wow ye i tried downloading gimp or whatever and there were so so so many parts i didn't know which one to download
GIMP.org is one of the most user unfriendly web sites I have seen in a while.

Pretty amazing for an open source software application.

Most reactions

Back