<-->Noob who needs help<-->

For the record:::: Yeah this person didn't ask about Canon's but there is absolutely nothing wrong with throwing something out there for them to think about...maybe he/she didn't know anything about a Canon. And I believe I ended my post with "You will know which camera is right for you as soon as you pick it up." :wink:

There are anywhere from 2 to 6 threads like this one that pop up here every day or so. Some are in the vein of the OP, where he/she have done some research on brand and related gear.
I must admit that I (like many others) often have to "bite-my-tongue" to keep from interjecting other options or brand names/models to consider.

Now, if a 'noobie' has questions regarding 2 different brands, I offer my opinion and the reasoning behind it. I only comment on things that I have first hand knowledge or experience with.

The above quote does end with a very true and powerful comment. I have seen (many times) the final 'hands-on' response being the determining factor in a purchase.

I certainly can't fault the above quote in principle and thought, maybe not the best place to use it.

Most reactions

Back