noob with some auto setting pics!

KVB1085

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol these were taken with my crappy fuji using my auto settings...

(i'm about to buy a d70 and really start learning how to take pics... but i thought i'd throw these up just to get a little better known on the forum)

DSCF4392.jpg

DSCF4389.jpg

DSCF4350.jpg

DSCF4332.jpg

DSCF4330.jpg

the deer and mountains/fence/field are shots of Cades Cove in Tn...

the Darker clouds/Mountains are on the road to/from Gatlinburg Tn

Try searching for something to pop out of the picture. For example the picture with the deer has something, but the rest are looking kind of plain, there`s no point of interest.

Learn your camera more, at least shoot in aperture priority mode with spot metering. Read books, or just experiment a lot.

Also photoshop is necessary for many photographers, not just a bonus. So it will be good to learn that too.

Nice location, you should continue to take shots there. (if possible)

KhronoS...
yeah, i see your point now that i'm looking at them... and i agree.... these were just some snapshots on the side of the road(other than the deer that's a protected state park)but thanks!

RKW3...
yeah those pics were taken before i even knew my camera had a manual setting...

i've been reading up on manual settings lately and getting ready to buy the d70 and i've been told to buy "understanding exposure" as a guide to photography.. so i plan on buying both this weekend.. and fully exploring the camera...

the location is roughly 3-4 hours from me... but i normally visit it a couple times a year... so i will def be getting more pics!!

thanks to both of you!

Most reactions

Back