Noobie still learning. Captured on the 4th of July

Jwk71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9561.JPG

Nice capture.

Best day of the year to get an eagle shot! You can't go wrong with an eagle. I like it John!

Nothing more majestic. Nice capture.

Very nice, considering the the tough lighting (back lit with dark subject). Do you use any photo editing software?

It is actually a very good start, it looks like you have a bit of chromatic aberration in the image, correcting that in LR is very quick and easy.

Very nice, considering the the tough lighting (back lit with dark subject). Do you use any photo editing software?
Yes I have both LR and PS but that's another whole world I'm trying to learn. I actually took this shot from my boat. The water was rough from all the other boats activities.

Yes I have both LR and PS but that's another whole world I'm trying to learn. This shot was taken from my boat on some rough waters due to other boaters activities.

Thank you for the kind words!

A very nice and appropriate timing. The image seems oversharpened.
Yes the timing couldn't have been any better.

As for it being over sharpened.... I agree 100%. I used auto enhanced mode due to my lack of knowledge of LR and PS.

Hopefully one day I will get good at it.

Great shot!

Most reactions

Back