NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, the Heat put the heat on the Pistons tonite and stole the first game and the home court advantage from them! Should be an interesting couple of games ahead.

I'm pretty bummed about them having to play the Suns though. This might not be so pretty. I could be wrong. I try not to be overconfident about my Mavs.

Well, I hate to break it to you but as a Suns fan, and a realistic one, I believe the Mavs will take the series in 6 or 7 games. The Suns are very tired from running all year and the last two seven game series wiht both teams from LA. Nash is nursing a bad back. The only 'salvation' would be having Kurt Thomas back but that's not going to be possible since he is not 100% healed. I would be very surprised if the Suns win the series with the Mavs, nevertheless pleasantly surprised. :lol:

It will be very interesting to see two best friends (Nash and Nowitzki) battle.

Mitica100 said:
It will be very interesting to see two best friends (Nash and Nowitzki) battle.

It definitely will be very interesting. Everyone was talking about how Finley needed to focus on the game and not his friendship with Dirk. It didn't seem to me that he was worried about that a lot lol. But Nash and Nowitzki is a different story. I was pretty devastated to see Nash go, then Finley. All I could think was: Who's next? :lol: Hopefully they won't lose anymore key players til after Dirk is gone. Or Dirk could just play til he's 80.:)

Basket baaaallls.

TheFinisher3 said:
Hopefully they won't lose anymore key players til after Dirk is gone. Or Dirk could just play til he's 80.:)

Hey, the Suns could use Dirk! We need a big guy that can score. Amare's shot until next year, Kurt Thomas is out of service for another month or so... Imagine the Suns with Dirk! No one could stop them. But it won't happen!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Tim Duncan annoys me. And Tony Parker is dating Eva. Spurs suck. :wink:

spiralout said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Tim Duncan annoys me. And Tony Parker is dating Eva. Spurs suck. :wink:
:lol: that part I have to agree with! :lol:

Suns are doing ok for now, 62-58 at half time (Suns ahead). Maybe they can steal one in the big D. :D

How sweet it is for now! Stole one from the Mavs. Of course that doesn't mean anything but I was pleased with the way the Suns played most of the game. IMHO Dallas lost it in the last minute and a half and Phoenix capitalized on that. Onward to game #2...

Most reactions

Back