Northbridge Murals

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to go for a wander and photograph some murals in Northbridge an inner suburb of Perth.
northbridge 1.jpg

northbridge 2.jpg

northbridge 3.jpg

northbridge 5.jpg

Nice murals and well taken, they have converted to b&w really well

Cool stuff! The B&W works well.

Nice set, love the murals. I especially like the last mural because it reminds me of how I sometimes feel when a bird gives me a funny look when I stared at it, as though I'm doing something wrong, lol!

Nice set, love the murals. I especially like the last mural because it reminds me of how I sometimes feel when a bird gives me a funny look when I stared at it, as though I'm doing something wrong, lol!
Thanks. As long as the birds just give you a funny look and don't go Alfred Hitchcock on you!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks. As long as the birds just give you a funny look and don't go Alfred Hitchcock on you!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oh, you mean like this ....

upload_2020-2-17_9-31-55.jpeg

I hear ya but it might not be all bad you know. She's probably thinking in that picture, "I'm really gonna burn some calories on this one and be looking great for the party at 6:00!" The kids are just worried the birds will give them coodies. :biggrin-new:

Most reactions

Back