What's new

Northern Kentucky University Nighty night time. (2) pictures

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
208
Reaction score
48
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this one recently at NKU at night with my tripod. kit lens from a D90 What do ya think?


4711315284_7033ab5147_b.jpg

4711314294_e8aca24624_b.jpg
 
The top one is very crisp! Good composition. Perhaps in the bottom photo, you could have eliminated that part of the building extending out on the right side. That would bring the bank closer. Good work, nonetheless.
 
thanks for the comment! These were truly some of my first night shots. I plan to hit the spot up again soon, and will try it your way as well as a few others.
 
Of the 2, I prefer the 1st one. I would straightened the shot though, as all the verticals appear to be leaning to the right.
 
Awesome shots for first night time shots. As sleist mentioned, the 1st shot seems slanted...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom