Northern LightHouse #1

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot.

The Lighthouse in Garður by Kjartan Guðmundur, on Flickr

And was contacted from candle maker about to use it on candles. Woohoo. :) the first produce sold out. Normal waxcandles but with 2 aa batteries and you can blow on them to turn them off. So the picture never burns. Cool.

1622280_412112665559046_125080764_o.jpg

Beautiful image. Sweet candles, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Scandinavians don't know how lucky you are being able to see the Northern lights so regularly.

You Scandinavians don't know how lucky you are being able to see the Northern lights so regularly.

Probably pretty difficult to see the northern lights from the Southern Hemisphere, right?

Thanks everyone :)

Nice image! so great to see your being much luckier with the cloud issues! Here in Finland nothing but cloud for weeks and the sun has been quite active so missing out on plenty of aurora.

Edit.. I make my own candles and pass around as gifts, I wondered where did you get the images for your candles? Is it some special wax or paper sorry for being so clueless would love to pop a nice image on candles for Christmas

Nice image! so great to see your being much luckier with the cloud issues! Here in Finland nothing but cloud for weeks and the sun has been quite active so missing out on plenty of aurora.

Edit.. I make my own candles and pass around as gifts, I wondered where did you get the images for your candles? Is it some special wax or paper sorry for being so clueless would love to pop a nice image on candles for Christmas

I have no idea how she does it, but i will ask and get the info over to you so stay tuned :)

Thanks will keep a look out.

I love the picture, looks almost otherworldly with the glow in the sky and the whiteness of the lighthouse.

Most reactions

Back