What's new

Norwegian night sky 11 pics

Stadsing

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first post here. Spent the holidays in northern Norway. Captured some night sky photos including some of the aurora borealis (northern lights). The photos are all taken with ISO 1600, which make them a bit grainy with my old 400d. Looking at getting the 100d in the near future. Comments and critique are very welcome!


Northern lights old barn by Traxtor, on Flickr


Northern lights old house by Traxtor, on Flickr


Northern lights Anda lighthouse by Traxtor, on Flickr


Northern lights mountain by Traxtor, on Flickr


Northern lights silhouette by Traxtor, on Flickr


Star sky silhouette by Traxtor, on Flickr


Star sky road by Traxtor, on Flickr

These are my first shots of the Milky Way. Used deep sky stacker and about 10 pictures.


Milky way 01 by Traxtor, on Flickr


Milky way 02 by Traxtor, on Flickr


Milky way 03 by Traxtor, on Flickr
 

Attachments

  • $11567976535_8e142b4ae4.webp
    $11567976535_8e142b4ae4.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 153
They're great but could you not post this many photos on one thread?

It's not easy to go trough that many posted photos and really give a constructive critique or opinion.
 
Thanks.

I realise that there are many photos, the reason why I added them all to one post is because it was a photosession where I used the same settings for all the pictures.
What I'm trying to say is that I would like comments on the session as a whole. Whether or not I captured the Northern lights in a good way. If the night sky could be captured better with other settings etc.
 
Number four is a killer shot.I mean the colors and buildings in the other shots are nice but #4 really grabs me!
 
Thanks Digibill. Glad to see that one of the pictures with less "eye candy" appeals as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom