Not a good day...

Thanks you all! We're hanging in there, hoping for the best. We'll stay strong, thanks to all the encouragement from my TPF family.

Thinking of you both... :hug::

Thats really tough for you both Dimitri (and for Kent's dad too).
Good thoughts to you guys.

Are you still planning to go to Romania, Dimitri btw, ..or did you go already or what ?

Thanks again, you make me feel better. Funny thing is, my wife is not worried, which is actually good. Having a positive attitude is definitely the best medicine. There are many things that could trigger an enlarged liver and I'm sure she's been affected by one of the minor offenders (such as excess of vitamin A). Will be able to tell after the test's results.

Thanks again.

2framesbelowzero said:
Are you still planning to go to Romania, Dimitri btw, ..or did you go already or what ?

Yes, we are going in mid-July for 2 weeks. My wife can't wait...:wink:

Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you and your wife Dimitri, to Kent and your dad, and your families. I hope there will only be good news for both of you.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health problems, here's more thoughts and prayers from close to home! That's great that she's staying positive... i truly believe that makes a huge difference.

First bit of good news! Her blood test (for leukemia) came negative. So, we can rule that one out! Phew...

Tomorrow is the cat scan day. I'll let you all know what's happening...

Thanks again for your support.

Most reactions

Back