NOT a photo of kids, cats, dogs, bacon, frogs, my junk, your junk, schwetty's junk...

Pink...you never cease to amaze me, you know for all the smack and smart ass comments people post here, you are the ONLY one who consistently backs up your CC with proof that you know what your doing.
I would pay you to teach me, and that is the truth!
I like your style.

I like the balls and the reflection just adds to the pic thats just me idk.

Such shiny balls are hard to come by in Norway. Unless, of course, you polish them. Not many people polish their unshiny balls, though. As weird as that may be, considering the possibilities that apparently open up, it's true. Vikings never really prioritized shiny balls, though balls were very important to them. Not in a photographic context, though.

Take care of your balls, they look neat. I would very much like to feel them, and figure out the way gravity works them. Perhaps I'll polish my own balls one day, and we can share? Thank you for that exhilarating ball picture.

TOO MUCH PERSONAL ATTACHMENT.... GLARING FLAWS.... HNGGGGGG GGGGSAJDSKADAGKJKJKJG

Jay-Kay. Nice shot breh. I've fiddled with using a piece of paper as a white seamless recently as well.

I have to tell you, I'm really not impressed :grumpy:. All this talk about MrPinks balls is really very juvenile. Don't any of you really care? Is there not one of you out there who really sees this for what it is? Poor MrPink has a discoloured ball and no-one has mentioned it. What if it's serious? What if he has to have that ball removed? Doesn't anyone care? How do you think he feels? I think it's a plea for help and sympathy from all of us.:mrgreen:

I have to tell you, I'm really not impressed :grumpy:. All this talk about MrPinks balls is really very juvenile. Don't any of you really care? Is there not one of you out there who really sees this for what it is? Poor MrPink has a discoloured ball and no-one has mentioned it. What if it's serious? What if he has to have that ball removed? Doesn't anyone care? How do you think he feels? I think it's a plea for help and sympathy from all of us.:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lmao::lol::D

ever think I am just showing it off?

p!nK

p!nK

:lol::lmao::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::D

p!nK

I bet it gets all the ladies, no?

I generally refrain from commenting on another mans balls because we are so emotionally attached to them but in this case they are just so Over-the-top special in appearance and size I must admit I am jealous.

I generally refrain from commenting on another mans balls because we are so emotionally attached to them but in this case they are just so Over-the-top special in appearance and size I must admit I am jealous.

{pats on the back}

that must have took a lot of courage to finally say that vtf.....

p!nK

Man, if Pink had a dollar for everytime he saw his reflection in a set of smoothly polished balls, we could all retire.

..................thats all I could come up with.:lmao:

I do like it better with the white balance change, but the original still works if you like the tone. More of taste at that point I think.

But I just want to touch your balls. Now what.

But I just want to touch your balls. Now what.

I am sensing this exact feeling from a lot of people on here...

so.....

please, everyone PLAY WITH MY BALLS!

IMG_0649-3 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

Original sized SOOC (raw converted to jpeg) file..... click on the yellow bar, right click, save as, and edit away.

Be gentle. They have been through a lot these past couple of days.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back