Not again!!

Babies in giant teacups - that or the baby with the white blanket draped over their head... why oh why?

sillyteacups.com of course!

LOL, I think the world has had enough myspace poses... You know the ones when teens do an aerial photo kind of?

Apparently in the garden department of Walmart... they are 'cute' and I am sure mom's will be delighted (as it is kind of Anne Geddes-ish) however... I think that faze has hit its prime and tumbled downhill

Quote: they are 'cute' and I am sure mom's will be delighted (as it is kind of Anne Geddes-ish) however... I think that faze has hit its prime and tumbled downhill

Can we add babies dressed as flowers to that category?:confused:

looks like babies are not really out favourites here ;)

looks like babies are not really out favourites here ;)

Yeah I hate the "Baby holding a chainsaw with smoke puffing from the exhaust in a Rambo machine gun stance with spots of blood on the baby's face" pose.

It just bugs me because you know that the baby is not strong enough to hold a chainsaw with a proper motor and long blade.

It just bugs me because you know that the baby is not strong enough to hold a chainsaw with a proper motor and long blade.

It just might be a special baby-tailored chainsaw ... :lmao:

just kidding, I totally understand what you mean.

Yeah I hate the "Baby holding a chainsaw with smoke puffing from the exhaust in a Rambo machine gun stance with spots of blood on the baby's face" pose.

I agree, it's a child-sized hatchet or nothing.

Really? Thats my favorite pose !!! tee he. Ok thats really funny and descriptive. I love it!

Same goes for variations on the theme such as wearing the bandana and fashioning an arrow from a stick with a bowie knife while chewing on a smouldering cigar stub.

It really ticks me off that one. You just know there's no way he can ever afford a cuban.

Most reactions

Back