Not all are going to waste.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PA060001-Edit.jpg

We made some Apple Crisp today out of some. It was heaped higher than the dish before baking.

PA060002-Edit.jpg

The Crisp looks great, but I'm a little concerned about your title. "NOT ALL" are going to waste would indicate you anticipate that some WILL go to waste.

In an effort to help you out, I'd be happy to send you my address so you can ship me a box of those apples. :D

The Crisp looks great, but I'm a little concerned about your title. "NOT ALL" are going to waste would indicate you anticipate that some WILL go to waste.

In an effort to help you out, I'd be happy to send you my address so you can ship me a box of those apples. :D

Unfortunately most will go to waste, just the two of us & we cannot use them. This tree has three varieties on it, or did have as the early ones are now gone. The deep red ones on the far side in the photo were used for the crisp & I do not know the variety. You see, I would graft cuttings from trees I "pinched" many years ago. I had one tree out front that had four varieties of apple & two of pear, all of which would bear fruit. Unfortunately the pear grafts eventually died off.

You start baking apple crisp and look who shows up! Too bad you can't deliver a virtual one to us here on TPF.

Cup of coffee and a warm slice over here...yummy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back