zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out trying to see if I could fulfill my street photography photo for the 500 project.
This guy was sitting and enjoying a little Canadian life blood. When he noticed me I kept shooting. He was not impressed.
I walked passed him and though he'd say something but he just watched me walk by.

not amused by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

I have done that many times before, only once was I asked, Did you just take my photo. I said to the young lady, yes I did as thought you are attractive and she let me take a better shot, he does not look happy with you though.

And the funny thing is. The other shots I took of him I don't like. This is the only one with personality. Just wish the light had been better and not so soft.

next time engage and ask for permission...if not it's just glorified voyeurism.

I think a different vantage point would be better here. I also wish it was sharper.

next time engage and ask for permission...if not it's just glorified voyeurism.

Strongly disagree with this.

next time engage and ask for permission.

I think a swift FU would have been his response. His mannerisms made it quite clear that he wanted to work of that mid afternoon hangover on his own.
if he didn't want his photo to be taken, you shouldn't have taken it.

If looks could kill................................:)

I think he actually enjoyed getting his picture taken. His look seems to suggest curiosity, as to why me? Well done.

next time engage and ask for permission.

I think a swift FU would have been his response. His mannerisms made it quite clear that he wanted to work of that mid afternoon hangover on his own.
if he didn't want his photo to be taken, you shouldn't have taken it.

Again I disagree. As someone who is recorded without my permission by the public on a daily basis, there is no law or moral code being broken here. Saying that he shouldn't would imply that he's doing one of those things.

I've done my share of street photography. Yeah, some people get defensive about it but so what? Every time someone has approached me I tell them what I'm doing and why in a friendly manner and at the end of the day no one is getting hurt.

Well done, great shot!

Yeah he looks annoyed. Maybe he’s in hiding? I like the photo, his expression makes it interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back