Not another "wedding picture" thread

edouble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few pictures at my fiance's sister's wedding. There was a hired pro photographer. I was trying to capture small details that the pro might not have had time for. I had taken hundreds, here are a few. Whatcha think?

a70ea160.jpg

1e0d7cdc.jpg

a56a9ba8.jpg

a1fa8fdc.jpg

pretty interesting so far, but where is the groom and the bride :)

pretty interesting so far, but where is the groom and the bride :)

Like I said there was a paid pro taking all of the wedding party shots. I remained in the background enjoying the ceremony. I didnt use any flash..... Here are a couple I did snap off though. None of my pictures are edited, they are as they were shot.

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

like the small detail pics. The other pics seem to be very basic and not very attention grabbing for me... but I understand you were working with limitations for sure.

like the small detail pics. The other pics seem to be very basic and not very attention grabbing for me... but I understand you were working with limitations for sure.

:thumbup:

I like the glass one, nice shallow DoF. I would have shot it portrait orientation though, and gotten rid of the glass thing on the right, either by moving it or shooting at a different angle.

I like the glass one, nice shallow DoF. I would have shot it portrait orientation though, and gotten rid of the glass thing on the right, either by moving it or shooting at a different angle.

Good idea

Bump for more comments please

Most reactions

Back