What's new

Not Bad ?*

Interesting.

Too bad the "line" in the first image was not more to the right.

The second shots background mimics the subject, so it adds a complementing effect to the entire image.
 
Very fun images .... I think 2 is the better one.
 
I like 1 a lot because it seems simpler and more elegant. I don't like the graininess in 2 - it doesn't help this particular image.
 
#1 here. Lovin how simple it is. Fun stuff
 

Thank you very much MSnowy :D

Agree, love #2.

Thank you TIron, very much :D

Very fun images .... I think 2 is the better one.

I like 1 a lot because it seems simpler and more elegant. I don't like the graininess in 2 - it doesn't help this particular image.
I too biased a bit to #1. Thank you very much KenC
#1 here. Lovin how simple it is. Fun stuff
Thank you so much Mish :D
Is that one of mishele's whips?
O, please don't compare a pinch of soil with a mountain ; thank you very much christop :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom