Not far from home..

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About 40 minutes SE of home - this area's beautiful at sunrise/sunset - just wasn't there at that time..:(

I'll take some C&C on this one - and I'll bet the majority of it will come from the massive sky .... I'm all ears... :D

3844800246_6845183ea9_b.jpg

I'll bet the majority of it will come from the massive sky

That's because it's overly saturated a.k.a luminance.

I want to like it, but there's too much going on here; it's very busy.

I like this image and feel your colors are fine. The sky is beautiful and loks very natural for a nice clear sunny day. I think including a lot of sky in the photo adds to the sense of openess in this shot. With less sky I think an image like this would feel claustrophobic. I like the two boulders also because they add just a little interest to the foreground. Very nice. :thumbup:

The sky does not bother me at all. In big sky country you should have sky :lol:

And if you cropped the sky somewhat there would be people to tell you about the rule of the third and how the mountains are too centered. Can't please all the people all the time. I personally don't try and don't care.

I think it is a well balanced composition and a nice quiet photo. Did you get a Polarizer?

u two just going around saying exactly the opposite of what I say :lol:

I like the color correction!! I actually think I like the bigger sky though - the new composition seems to cut it in half .... however, those two boulders in front, that I thought I actually liked, were a little distraction.. Kinna like them removed after all.. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back