What's new

Not looking for super technical

pbelarge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am wondering if any of you have used, either in classes or for personal use books on color?

I am not interested in deep, technical books. I would like a book(s) that will help me with the relationships of color.

Thanks
 
Nothing super technical here....a classic.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Color-Kittens-Little-Golden-Treasures/dp/0375853359#reader_0375853359"]Little Golden Book[/ame]

;)
You never said what level you were looking for!
 
I am wondering if any of you have used, either in classes or for personal use books on color?

I am not interested in deep, technical books. I would like a book(s) that will help me with the relationships of color.

Thanks
All you need is a color wheel.

As an example and/or to give you some search terms:

Color Relationships
 
A color wheel was one of my assignments in Design class. It was a very useful assignment. Paint one yourself and you'll never have a problem with colors again. Guaranteed.

And if you're lucky, the same thing could happen to you that did to me. Someone visiting my studio saw my color wheel, thought it was the coolest painting and had to have it...

Yes, I did sell it. Lol.
 
All you need is a color wheel.

As an example and/or to give you some search terms:

Color Relationships


Keith
I did google, and got so many hits, I decided to post here.

I just spent hours sifting through the pages.
Thanks for the link

Funny: there are not too many books in photography that deal with a lot of color theory. It seems a lot of them taking glancing blows at it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom