NOT RELATED TO PHOTOGRAPHY....WFT...ARGGGHHH

NikonNewbie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ATTN..nature lovers..
we got our christmas tree yesterday...fresh cut...
it's INFESTED with big black ass spiders.....PLEASE does someone know if I should throw this thing out???
they are jumping spiders...the whole top of the tree was covered with nests...up along the main branch...
I sprayed it with bug spray...and sucked up all the biggest ones...but there are babies...
do these things bite? and will they infest my house?

I meant WTF!

Last edited:
Uh? Yeah? I mean, do you WANT spiders in your house just chillin'? I wouldn't, but that's just me. It seems like a pretty logical answer. Tree has spiders: Do you like spiders?

A) Yes
B) No

If you chose A, keep the tree in your house and enjoy the company of several jumping "black ass" spiders (potentially could be wielding firearms). If you chose B, get the tree the **** out of your house asap.

Take it back... get another.. I like spiders but not those with a black ass.

Not much of a photographer if theres no pictures.

Pictures of jumping spiders are not so bad.....

IMGP1938.jpg

Also if you spray them with that fake snow stuff and wait 30 mins.
You can then hook strings to them and make them into ornaments.

Not much of a photographer if theres no pictures.

I would be afraid to take a picture of jumping spiders :D

I wouldn't have been able to get them...husband was freaking out...they were jumping all over off the tree...they even eluded the damn vacuum cleaner!
and if it was one spider...fine...two..eh...but 7 spiders that were as big as your thumbnail...and literally hunderds of babies jumping off onto my curtains and walls....:confused::confused:

We took the tree back, they gave us a new one...this one isn't as nice...but it only had 1 spider nest and 1 praying mantis nest...they took them both off, I wanted to keep the mantis nest tho...to eat any spiders that made it off the tree and are hiding in my house.
Apparently this happens sometimes...one lady has a website dedicated just to her discovery.
:er:....just my luck.

Pictures of jumping spiders are not so bad.....

IMGP1938.jpg

YES THATS IT...THATS THE SPIDER!!!
UGH...BIG ASS HAIRY BLACK SPIDERS WITH GREEN/ORANGE /BLUE...
(and just to clarify...last year i got bit by a spider and had to go to ER and spend a month on high doses of antibiotics) so yes i'm afraid!

Uh? Yeah? I mean, do you WANT spiders in your house just chillin'? I wouldn't, but that's just me. It seems like a pretty logical answer. Tree has spiders: Do you like spiders?

A) Yes
B) No

If you chose A, keep the tree in your house and enjoy the company of several jumping "black ass" spiders (potentially could be wielding firearms). If you chose B, get the tree the **** out of your house asap.

:biglaugh:

::LITERALLY. CAN'T. BREATH. LAUGHING. TOO. HARD.::

I know right...I was laughing too...Smart ass man! :lol:

I would be going somewhere else to get a tree. I've never heard of Christmas trees being breeding grounds for jumping spiders lol but hey you learn something new everyday!! :D Glad to hear you got a new tree with less bugs :)

Most reactions

Back