What's new

Not Sure about this one

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Heres the problem , that pole was realllly crooked in real life, now when I try to get it somewhat straight the buildings look like they are creeping over sideways... lol, Ill have to go back and try from another perspective. Also, there was some seriously weird light that I didnt pick up in the shot, but afterwards seems to be showing up yellow, IR maybe ?



IMG_0004-05-07-2008-05-05-2008B.jpg
 
Well the weird light is wicked cool. Would you mind posting the shot without the angle correction for the pole? I'm curious to see what it looks like... might go really well with the freakish light.
 
well, the buildings on the right look like there about to fall over to the left..

Or...; Maybe im just too picky.. lol :sexywink:
 
I agree with putting the perspective back to the way you saw it; perhaps the pole showing its angle will cause some more interest. That said, I really like this image, and the buildings don't really 'feel' like they are falling over; rather, I get the feeling of a wide angle lens, and the buildings leaning and subsequently diminishing in size adds a feeling of horizon fade that gives a good sense of dimensionality to the whole image.

Again....(!!!)....very good work! I'm not trying to be a 'do-gooder' on my reactions to your work, I simply call them as I see them, and these are easy for me to call! I'm now "looking for your work".
 
I think the buildings look great. The angle adds dramatic perspective. They don't look like they are tipping at all to me however they might look that way had i seen the original. In that case...don't post the original. :D
 
I like this one the way it is too, the straight pole works with the buildings looking as if it's a wide perspective and the colours are very good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom