Not sure how to title this.

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I can say...cops are stupid sometimes?

Either way, just read this story that happened to a friend of a friend a couple weeks ago. There's a link to the photo at the bottom in the comment titled "Times" that started this.

http://relyon.ca/phorum-3.4.1/read.php?f=2&i=2048&t=2048

If you don't wanna read it, the long story short without details is this guy was arrested and a cop deleted the photos on his friends camera and lied about it later and pretended he never saw him before. Police officers have no right to do that and photographers have every right to take photos on public property as long as they don't cross the line or get in the way. The guy said he'd write a complaint or do something to get an apology. I wonder if he will ever get one. :(

This happened in Windsor Ontario.

What do you think about the laws made for photographers? If you know them. Because I don't. But I'd like to. Does anyone have any sort of list for us all? I coul dn't find anything for anywhere.

Im interested in finding out how this comes out as well. Wouldnt they need a search warrent to take the camera? And why would the cop want to delete the image if its evedence?

He could have probably restored the pictures on the memory cards with some software from www.download.com since nothing actually gets erased other than refernece data in the table of contents.

Most reactions

Back