not sure what happened

kensitzes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i had a fighter jet come in by my house today and got some pics not sure what happened as i tried some continus shooting

here is one from the same area but just as a single shot
november202010468-1.jpg

and here is one with the continueious
first shot
november202010470.jpg

second shot
november202010471-1.jpg

Last edited:
Whats your exif info? What Camera are you useing? It might be that your Camera reduce's the pixels when shooting in continus shooting.

Whats your exif info? What Camera are you useing? It might be that your Camera reduce's the pixels when shooting in continus shooting.

ok so this is the info i could find
exp 1/160
f- 5.60
action
focal 75.00
iso 64

that is for the first shot and file size is almost 2mb
for the second shot "pink" it is all the same except for the EXP and it is 1/180 and file size is like 467kb

i am only using a fuji finepix S1700

It is because your zoomed to much, you have gone past the optical zoom and gone to digital! i used to have this problem with my old camera, just make sure you stay on optical and you will be fine!

It is because you have zoomed to far! you have gone past the optical zoom on to the digital zoom! stay on optical and you will be fine! hope this helps!

alright thanks for the insight and help with this.. got some other nice shots today.. gonna try and get some more tomorrow on his departure will post more and a link to photobucket..

You only have enough pixels to shoot without zoom. Because you only have digital zoom any zooming is going to seriously reduce your image quality. You need a Camera with optical zoom to get decent shots of these. On a 2mg camera digital zoom is useless.

the other problem i found with the camera was that i had reduced the setting in the past so i could get more pics with out running out of room on the card and had not set them back...

the cam does have optical zoom and is 12mega pixels

I'd suggest not using continuous mode unless you have to. See how the plane hasn't taken off yet? That means you probably don't need to fire off a bunch of shots in quick succession

I'd suggest not using continuous mode unless you have to. See how the plane hasn't taken off yet? That means you probably don't need to fire off a bunch of shots in quick succession

I have no dog in this, but wanted to be the first one to thank you for attempting to make someone feel , stupid. I'm just curious. Does this make you feel superior? I had decided to ignore you, so help me God. But, so often in my short time here, I've seen you come off as an, an, dare I say, Ass? I only ask out of curiosity with a hope that you may have some type of justifiable reasoning behind the action. I don't mean to berate you as I do not know you well enough to do so. But that certainly doesn't stop you, does it.

It is a new camera and i am trying to figure out how to use it and why this happened.. thought that is what the beginner forum was for.. correct me if i am wrong

My bad.

Drunk me was trying to tell you that continuous shooting mode works better when there's a lot of light, and a moving subject, or when you are trying to get a series of shots of something in motion.

Most reactions

Back