Not the right day to be stuck inside...

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I live in L.A. and although the weather is generally really nice, it has been a reaaaaaaaaaally wet winter here. Today just happens to be an awesome sunny, clear day....and here I am stuck in my cube. Blah!

Anyway, being that it is starting to really feel like spring and the thought of summer coming is sounding really good right now....what spring/summer plans do you all have? Any big events? Vacations? General plans? Life altering occassions?? Just curious!

If things go as planned for me, I'll likely be living in another state by the end of summer! Really looking forward to leaving L.A. at this point.

Oh, thank you, thank you so much for the vision of you stuck in a cube!!! :hail:

This has made me laugh! Don't worry, it's all in a good way. :twisted:

And it's gorgeous here in hot-lanta, too, btw.... :sun:

2 weeks till Tafe (college) Holidays (vacation) for me!! Much time spent sleeping, photography, consuming alcohol, banding and spending quality time with the girlfriend. :)

A trip to Minnesota in June for a wedding that we are photographing. Otherwise just weekend trips to VT and MA and we're going to try camping this year and see how the boys do.

Children are just too expensive. So no family vacation this year (after both our plans to maybe fly over to the States or spend time in Masuria/Poland got cancelled). Both our children are in training camps right now. The daughter's in Turkey for two weeks in swim camp (very expensive!), and the son's not that far away and only in triathlon camp for five days, but he needed two new bikes for his new sport (i.e. triathlon), a racer and a mountain bike, so there... Hubby might go sailing for a week in summer...other than that our lives are primarily dominated by swim meets... The daughter hopes to qualify for the National Championships in May.

I tell yah what ill be doing...in the glorious month of june *my birthday* I'll beat you all....ill be doing my....my...

EXAMS!

*starts to cry*

Woo hoo I think I beat everyone! (but I swear I'll be the poorest in a few months time)

Well after a year long holiday (study-holiday) in France I decided I need one more holiday before going home to Australia. So in June I'm going to go to Egypt or Greece (haven't decided yet) for a week long tour and then I'll be doing a cruise in the mediterranean for a week or so on a very very nice big boat.
Then I'll be renting an appartment in Paris for a week with my parents and then I'll spend a couple of days in London and then finally... FINALLY... I'll get to fly Business Class (YAY) home!

THREE CHEERS FOR VICKY (that's me).....HOORAY!.... HOORAY!..... HOORAY!
yes I know you'll all hate me now. sorry.

Vicky, I am so jealous! I hope you take a lot of photos! The whole trip sounds wonderful but I've always wanted to go to Greece so I'm especially jealous of that part :mrgreen:

not sure about the summer yet, but next week the cherry blossums will be in full bloom around the tidal basin. everyone should come visit for great photo opts! if you come brings lots of $, i heard last night that besides hawaii, dc is the most expensive city to hang out in the US. :shock:

No hatred involved ever. Carpe diem! should be everyone's motto. Grab your chances when they are there. You grow older soon enough and have less opportunity to see the world. See it now when you can, Meysha-Vicky!

I don't mind too much that we're sacrificing our family holiday abroad for our children's well-being, furtherance, whatever these training camps are.

I hope that many will go on a nice holiday AND THEN TAKE MANY NICEST PHOTOS!

TO SHARE!

well Chase... I will be having a loooong vacation... 5.5 months!!!! because this year is the last one in high school and my school year ends up on 15th April. Then I'll start my education on Technical University (I hope so) but the school year there starts at 1. October. :) Ok... in May I have my exams but I don't have to go to school anymore :) so I already have a lot of plans: taking shots, loads of photography... and earn some cash... :) to be able to buy canon 20d next year :)

Most reactions

Back