Not the usual Photos seen here, but...

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few teaser shots from the shoot today. The gentleman hired me to shoot his car for a Readers Rides submission to Modified Magazine...hopefully it gets published! :mrgreen:

Ute-Meadows-0001-L.jpg

Ute-Meadows-0002-L.jpg

Ute-Meadows-0003-L.jpg

Ute-Meadows-0004-L.jpg

Usually I shoot portraits and weddings, but I'm a car-guy at heart, so this was like being a kid in a candy shop for me.

C&C always welcome, good or bad. ;)

"not the usual photos seen here"

What do you mean? There are plenty of car shots here.

What do you mean? There are plenty of car shots here.

Hmm, must have missed them. At least on the first page of the "Pro Gallery" section lol

Anyway, here's a few more I just finished editing.

Ute-Meadows-0004-XL.jpg

And a few "surreal" HDR's for fun, I doubt he'll use them for his submission.

7 Exposures blended in Photomatix Pro 4
Ute-Meadows-0001-XL.jpg

Ute-Meadows-0003-XL.jpg

The first lot are nicely done, but I expect the magazine readers want to see the car, not so much a photographic stunt. The last bunch are well done too, I like them all!

beautiful. really love the first shot. great angles. not keen on the HDR ones, look like outtakes from a video game.

Thanks for the comments guys. ;)

Your photos are cool but his car is not all that. I do dig the blue rims though.

Like the first but hate the HDR, is the owner a pimp or drug dealer looks like something they would drive

Your photos are cool but his car is not all that. I do dig the blue rims though.
Thanks

Like the first but hate the HDR, is the owner a pimp or drug dealer looks like something they would drive
lol HDR isn't for everyone. That's ok :lol:

As for the car, I like the car...sans the rims. It's just a different style, called "Hellaflush". Made popular in California shortly after the Fast & Furious movie craze. You see it a lot on the west coast, and in magazines. Not practical for Colorado, and even the owner admits that's why he bought an Audi A4 as his daily driver.

Yes, Nice rims, and nice work although I am one of them who are not a fan of Heavy HDR

Good luck to you

Like the 3rd one. Would have been nice with just a bit more depth of field so the whole brand plate is in focus but still blurred the metal reflections

Most reactions

New Topics

Back