What's new

Not what I expected: Issues shooting in RAW

The program I have for RAW conversion automatically makes my pictures look like the preview on the camera, which I hate... I actually changed the default to only sharpen, color enhance, and add my copyright to the EXIF;)

All I use the photo preview for is checking highlights and shutter speed for motion blur... my LCD screen is not even good enough to check focus:( that's one reason I want a 50d.
 
Reset your camera. You probably altered the JPG settings (even when shooting in raw, the JPG settings you set will still be shown as a preview on your LCD--at least on Canon) or the brightness. It's worth a shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom