K kenerickson TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 62 Reaction score 9 Location Waupaca Wi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2014 #1 Just wondering about your thoughts on this picture I took at the local 4th of July fireworks display.
Just wondering about your thoughts on this picture I took at the local 4th of July fireworks display.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cool!
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2014 #3 The whole image is fuzzy, blurry, did you use a tripod?
K kenerickson TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 62 Reaction score 9 Location Waupaca Wi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 No tripod, not one along with me. Handheld of course. And a 1/2 second shutter. I tried to get more of the story, other than the typical firework bursting in a black sky shot.
No tripod, not one along with me. Handheld of course. And a 1/2 second shutter. I tried to get more of the story, other than the typical firework bursting in a black sky shot.