What's new

Nothing special...

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...just the moon that everyone's raving about. I thought the sky looked cool.

Sample035.jpg
 
Nothing special??!!! What? I love moon shots!!!! I like your moon shot with the color in the sky. I think this one is an A plus in my book!
 
I agree, great capture. My friend, Brandon (Clark Kent) & I experimented taking moon shots with my 70-300mm (that I told you about) with a 2X teleconverter. It brings the moon a lot closer. This photo is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!!
 
I like your photo of the moon in a still bright sky with hints of dusk to be seen.
Have you seen my newest (unsuccessful) moon pics in the Photo Themes (under the theme "The MOON", how surprising! :D ;))?? I also tried to capture the moon in a still bright sky, I did that on 1 November when it wasn't full as yet.
 
I'm glad you all like it!

LaFoto, I'll go check it out now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom