What's new

Nothing....

Me likie!!
 
It isn't nothing, it's something, but I wouldn't know what to call it either. I like it whatever it's called.
 
Interesting image. I am not sure on it. I feel like it isn't sharp and that bothers me and keeps me from saying I like it. Maybe that was the intention and I just don't get it.
 
It has a texture, or possibly is a texture. :thumbup:
 
What I like about this image is it is not sharp and the unsharpness causes movement because the photo is so busy...if it were sharp it would be just an ordinary bamboo shot.... I like it as it is
 
A blurred out of focus shot of some pampas grass !

Sorry
 
It look like bamboo tree, where you take this picture?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom