What's new

Notre Dame- Beginner

ScaryWoody

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently became interested in photography. I just got back from Paris. I thought this one turned out okay. I would welcome C&C. I'm looking forward to learning much much more.

$DSCN0994a.webp
 
Last edited:
Hi Woody. This is a classic shot, and you've done well with the light and focus, but it is spoiled because of that tree that is in the way. Did you by any chance take a picture say, from five feet to the left?
 
$DSCN0992.webp

Unfortunately, I didn't get one front on without the tree. This one was from a bridge.
 
Here's hoping that the sky will be as favorable when you return to Paris. What about shots of the front? Also, we'd sure like to see more of your photographic experience in Paris.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom