What's new

Notte Degli Uomini Fuori

Disturbing. That's all I've got. I think it goes back to the demonic faces in the movie Devil's Advocate.
 
Men's Night Out, okay, and I understand the lap dancer but the Pepsi can in the background doesn't belay that kind of treatment...I don't know, like Deeky says, it's a bit disturbing but for me, no context.
 
Thanks much.
 
I'm honestly curious: why?
 
I'm honestly curious: why?

I'm not interested in answering your why question. Images have to speak for themselves. They work or they don't. Thanks for being honestly curious though.
 
Fair enough. I was curious because it's an interesting choice. I can't say that I like it aesthetically, but it certainly makes me think, which I do like. It made me wonder what you, the creator of the image, see in it that I might not see.

'Why' tends to be my favorite question even though it doesn't always get or need an answer :)
 
All I see is that guy checking out that gal's tatas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom