What's new

Nova Scotia Boats - please comment

Jon_Are

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
656
Reaction score
13
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for any / all input. Just a beginner trying to learn.

Thanks!

Jon

 
This has potential...

I really like the colors of the oars and the boats. But I think I would have composed differently. The 2 boats in the distance look crowded near the border with the partial rocks, etc. I would have probably included more of the boat in the foreground.
 
Thanks, Marcus.

I agree about including more of the foreground boat. It was situated tightly alongside two docks (L-shaped) and I struggled with this as I composed the shot.

I have a few similar shots, some landscape orientation, that I may post too.

Jon
 
I'm sharing Marcus's thoughts on this: the colours are really lovely, but at the top there ought to either have been some MORE to see, or even less, no moutains and gap in the mountains at all. Just water and boats (one in foreground, two in far background), and the jetty, if that is one, or only the bottom part of that construction. As it is, the horizon looks fairly tilted, so the ocean water (at least) is soon going to run out of your frame ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom