November 2020 POTM Tie-breaker Vote

Who Shall Be The Winner?

• Untitled #3 by @Tuna

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Busy times out on Lake Ontario just as sun appears above the horizon by @Philmar

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, folks, we had a tie for this past month's POTM contest. If memory serves me correctly, Snowbear and I had a conversation about ties when I first took the contest over, and he had only had maybe one before? I do believe he said the winning vote was then cast by a group of mods, but, if you will indulge me, I think I would like to have a brief, 2-day contest just among the 2 members currently tied. I would like for the winner to be chosen by their peers without the staff making the decision. Having said this, if you guys do not choose a clear winner from this new contest, I shall be forced to make the call for you, so VOTE PEOPLE!!! These are the 2 choices ( you will only have ONE vote for this contest ):

1. "Untitled #3" by @Tuna
theguardian-jpg.199938

2. "Busy times out on Lake Ontario just as sun appears above the horizon" by @Philmar
50595219128_e74a38f69c_b.jpg

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
OP
Dean_Gretsch

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
How about 1 for BnW and 1 for color? lol

Funny you say that because one of the mods actually brought that up, but we already have low participation for the contests, and I believe it would just take participation away from current ones. A great photo is a great photo, no matter if it is BW or color.

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Can we vote three times on this one?
:bek113:

Most reactions

New Topics