November 2020 POTM Tie-breaker Vote

Who Shall Be The Winner?

• Untitled #3 by @Tuna

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Busy times out on Lake Ontario just as sun appears above the horizon by @Philmar

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, folks, we had a tie for this past month's POTM contest. If memory serves me correctly, Snowbear and I had a conversation about ties when I first took the contest over, and he had only had maybe one before? I do believe he said the winning vote was then cast by a group of mods, but, if you will indulge me, I think I would like to have a brief, 2-day contest just among the 2 members currently tied. I would like for the winner to be chosen by their peers without the staff making the decision. Having said this, if you guys do not choose a clear winner from this new contest, I shall be forced to make the call for you, so VOTE PEOPLE!!! These are the 2 choices ( you will only have ONE vote for this contest ):

1. "Untitled #3" by @Tuna
theguardian-jpg.199938

2. "Busy times out on Lake Ontario just as sun appears above the horizon" by @Philmar
50595219128_e74a38f69c_b.jpg

How about 1 for BnW and 1 for color? lol

Funny you say that because one of the mods actually brought that up, but we already have low participation for the contests, and I believe it would just take participation away from current ones. A great photo is a great photo, no matter if it is BW or color.

Can we vote three times on this one?
:bek113:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back