What's new

November road

Fujito

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got home and took a quick shot of my car before I went inside since I had my camera on hand. I like this shot.

6332896524_8754a13e3b_b.jpg
 
Might want to blur out your license plate for internet safety reasons... that's just my 2 cents. The photo is clear, lighting is nice, but I think the composition is off. The car is too centered.
 
I don't understand why he would need to blur the plate? It is on his car all day what difference does it make if more ppl see it.
 
I don't understand why he would need to blur the plate? It is on his car all day what difference does it make if more ppl see it.

Yeah, I used to blur it, but then I kind of stopped caring.

As for the composition, the rule of thirds isn't an absolute rule ;), but I'd critique the picture the same way if I were outside looking in.
 
I took the wing off, installed a different trunk, and did a mini photoshoot.

6345006911_d13b64ac3d_b.jpg


6345593668_c804d5690f_b.jpg


6345002013_eca449d13a_b.jpg


6345006405_e6bb46317a_b.jpg


6345752224_d25d12420a_b.jpg


6345004225_acb2cb0293_b.jpg


6345752944_7f9b507339_b.jpg


6345004875_776e379746_b.jpg


6345005635_416cfd371d_b.jpg
 
The garbage can is distracting in the last photo. Maybe crop or clone it out if it can't be re-shot without the can?
 
The garbage can is distracting in the last photo. Maybe crop or clone it out if it can't be re-shot without the can?

It's symbolic of how Mitsubishi is garbage :lol:

I don't think I could clone that out considering the background... I'm not a photoshop expert. I could do a tighter crop.
 
The garbage can is distracting in the last photo. Maybe crop or clone it out if it can't be re-shot without the can?

It's symbolic of how Mitsubishi is garbage :lol:

I don't think I could clone that out considering the background... I'm not a photoshop expert. I could do a tighter crop.

Haha that's funny. That's how I've felt about GMC lately.

That's a bummer with the cloning... I like the crop. Maybe a re-shoot? Is the can movable?
 
... I don't think I could clone that out considering the background... I'm not a photoshop expert. I could do a tighter crop.
Well, I'm pretty lousy with a clone tool but I was able to get the can out pretty cleanly. I won't repost it without your permission since your signature states that it's not OK to edit your photos, or I'll be glad to email it to you.
 
The garbage can is distracting in the last photo. Maybe crop or clone it out if it can't be re-shot without the can?

It's symbolic of how Mitsubishi is garbage :lol:

I don't think I could clone that out considering the background... I'm not a photoshop expert. I could do a tighter crop.

2h364o0.jpg


Quick little clone - just a preview of what it could look like if you put effort into cloning it out, I think it would look good!






EDIT:WHOOPS! Photos aren't okay to edit. Will remove upon request!
 
It was a lot easier than I thought lol. I spent 2 minutes on it. I think if I took my time I could make the clone part look a little less redundant. I also changed the editing style.

6346582340_0974b3fdc0_b.jpg
 
It was a lot easier than I thought lol. I spent 2 minutes on it. I think if I took my time I could make the clone part look a little less redundant. I also changed the editing style.

6346582340_0974b3fdc0_b.jpg

Much better. Although there appears to be a white line about a third the way up the tree. try cloning that out too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom