What's new

Novi Sad, Serbia

Sliterin995

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Location
Serbia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am an amateur, but I hope you will like the picture of my city – Novi Sad, Serbia. :)
2025-02-15.webp
 
Welcome to the forum.
I've been through Serbia (back when it was called Yugoslavia) but I'm afraid I didn't get off the train between Sophia & Zagreb. :(

You might want to change the title of this thread to something more appropriate as we have a long running thread entitled the same thing.
 
Hello again! :)

I have moved your thread here to the Landscape & Cityscape Gallery, and changed the title to the name of your city.

Please take a look at all the different Galleries we have, and choose the ones that best fit each of your photos.

Keep posting and enjoy the forum!
 
A little bit of Barcelona from last week. This city and architecture are amazing!!! :)
 

Attachments

  • 2025-03-26_11-20-31-417.webp
    2025-03-26_11-20-31-417.webp
    169 KB · Views: 69
  • 2025-03-26_11-20-32-031.webp
    2025-03-26_11-20-32-031.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 2025-03-26_11-20-32-326.webp
    2025-03-26_11-20-32-326.webp
    183.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 2025-03-26_11-25-37-768.webp
    2025-03-26_11-25-37-768.webp
    216 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and dobro dosao :). My mom is from Novi Sad, know the city sort of well but haven't been there in a long time.
Pozdrav iz Dubrovnika i Vancouvera :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom