now I am getting carried away (17 shots)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know, too many pics, sorry to 56k'ers

Daisy and I picked up the D70 from the camera shop, and headed to do a dual D70's shoot at Valley Inn in west Burlington., She got some great shots, but she is too tired to PS them tonight.

I got carried away with this cool looking Red Winged Black Bird, female.. she was posing up a storm for me, and I am happy with a ton of shots from today., actualy 7 will be printed.

It's awesome when the light is just right.

websz0426.jpg

websz0425.jpg

websz0424.jpg

websz0423.jpg

websz0421.jpg

websz0420.jpg

websz0419.jpg

websz0418.jpg

websz0417.jpg

websz0415.jpg

websz0414.jpg

websz0413.jpg

websz0411.jpg

websz0410.jpg

websz0409.jpg

websz0408.jpg

websz0407.jpg

Sorry again., way too many, but I don't often have this kind of shooting. It was fun out there with both of us and our cams.. untill Maria woke up! then we took turns watching her.

thanks for looking!

WOW, Ray, some awesome captures there! Love 'em ALL, but especially 1, 7, 12 & 17 if I had a gun to my head and had to narrow it down. It was a beautiful day to be out taking pictures.

thanks a lot guys.. I have a meeting tomorrow with a photostock company, they want a bunch of my shots for some calanders., if anyone has any advice on how to deal with them, please let me know.

awsome series ray 4,7,10 and 17 for me...... the more the merrier ray, keep craming them in! :thumbup:

Ray never enough man. Great series. I noticed today the females have arrived. Makes for some interesting shots. Number 4, and 10 are superb.

Raymond J Barlow said:
thanks a lot guys.. I have a meeting tomorrow with a photostock company, they want a bunch of my shots for some calanders., if anyone has any advice on how to deal with them, please let me know.

great series, ray. I wish I could offer you some insightful advice... i think i saw a link to a rough pricing guide for these kind of situations somewhere here on TPF. Good Luck, let us know how it goes... :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

JTHphoto said:
great series, ray. I wish I could offer you some insightful advice... i think i saw a link to a rough pricing guide for these kind of situations somewhere here on TPF. Good Luck, let us know how it goes... :thumbup:

I met wit this dude for 1 1/2 hours today, and learned a ton about photography as a business., very interesting and informative.

He loves my stuff, and he will be adding everything I can give him to his site, and marketing my work. When he sells an image, and receives funds, I get 40% as my cut. He has an amazing history in this business, 20 years as journalism photog., and he seems like an honorable dude.

Let's hope!

You can never post too many shots Sir Raymond. Another brilliant series. 7 and 10 are my faves.
Congrats on the gig. Hope it all works out. I just met a guy last week that was interested in my stuff. I dont think if I will do anything though. I will see what he says.

Raymond J Barlow said:
Thanks everyone!

I met wit this dude for 1 1/2 hours today, and learned a ton about photography as a business., very interesting and informative.

He loves my stuff, and he will be adding everything I can give him to his site, and marketing my work. When he sells an image, and receives funds, I get 40% as my cut. He has an amazing history in this business, 20 years as journalism photog., and he seems like an honorable dude.

Let's hope!

Now I need to delete everything of my website, and rework all the images.. 830+, with copyright watermarks, and reduce them to 72 dpi! OMG this will take soooooooo much time. Now the hobby has become a job!

Most reactions

Back