----NSFW---- Looking for feedback on a new series. first shots up for some c&c

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, So im working on a series about the destruction of love and heartbreak. I've recently been going through a break up so its most sensible to put what I feel into photographs. The scenes are based on how far someone will go to take away the pain they feel and how dramatic they can carry out their emotions. I know it may be too much for some but im looking for a shock factor. Id like to be deeper and create the thoughts of "oh my god, what the hell happened?" and get people to really make up their own idea of what she must have done, what they felt to drive them to do this to themselves and bring up morbid emotions towards love.

This is the first scene of about 40 that I have.

$nikki1watermarked.jpg
$DSC_8923 watermarked.jpg

I cant say with 100% certainty, but I believe the last time pictures of this nature were posted, they got moved to the NSFW section in the members only section.

I posted up in the beginners forum to figure out the best place to put this and i was told that as long as it says "NSFW" in the title then I should be good. I dont know if thats true or not, but if it needs to be moved then that's fine.

"technically" the NSFW section is in the members area, and NSFW is a bit of a grey area in itself around here.
I guess it will depend on just how NSFW they are, and who is/isn't ok with them.
they don't bother ME any.

"technically" the NSFW section is in the members area, and NSFW is a bit of a grey area in itself around here.
I guess it will depend on just how NSFW they are, and who is/isn't ok with them.
they don't bother ME any.

If a little blood bothered you, I can't imagine you would have lasted long as an EMT. ;-)

FYI, the appropriate sub-forum for this type of work should be found in the Dark Side Gallery.
Dark Side Gallery

Not bad, but I'm not believing the blood patterns.

I posted up in the beginners forum to figure out the best place to put this and i was told that as long as it says "NSFW" in the title then I should be good. I dont know if thats true or not, but if it needs to be moved then that's fine.
Then you made 2 mistakes.

1. The Photography Beginners' Forum isn't a catch all, post anything there forum. It's for basic technical questions and that thread is now in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.
2. You didn't make your decision based on a reply from a Moderator.

Then you made 2 mistakes.

1. The Photography Beginners' Forum isn't a catch all, post anything there forum. It's for basic technical questions and that thread is now in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.
2. You didn't make your decision based on a reply from a Moderator.

my bad, thanks for moving it though.

Well I'm glad the topic of conversation finally turned to the IMAGES :) If I could tweak oneeee thing it would be her skin tone...in both pictures. A simple fix is PS. She needs to be a lot more pale...almost drained looking...ya know? I'm not great with words ;) way better with pictures...like stick figure explanations lol.

Well I'm glad the topic of conversation finally turned to the IMAGES :) If I could tweak oneeee thing it would be her skin tone...in both pictures. A simple fix is PS. She needs to be a lot more pale...almost drained looking...ya know? I'm not great with words ;) way better with pictures...like stick figure explanations lol.

curious, why you are going through old threads and bumping all the morbid ones?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back