****NSFW***NSFW***NSFW*** Belle Boudoir

Traver1t: awesome work, but be careful because with this type of work you will get all the haters and know it alls. If it looks good then thats all that matters. thanks for sharing.
Eric, since you are just starting out maybe you should just learn to accept criticism with a little bit of grace and appreciation instead of always trying to blame the people giving critique. Trever doesn't need your pep talk, he is always more then willing to critique others work as well as accept critique in a respectful manner. Believe it or not ewick those "haters and "know-it-alls" might be able to teach you something someday even though it sounds like you have it all down pat.

I guess i hit a nerve, why you hating on me? your whole post about me has nothing to do with the OPs photos. While I didn't "critique" his work based on lighting and composition I didn't post about something irrelevant like yourself. I do believe I am allowed to share my appreciation about his work, am I not? and you come off as just dumb with some of the stuff you say. Of course one can always learn from haters and know it alls. I never said haters and not it all's work suck. I don't have it down pat, thats only something a hater would would assume, but thats neither here nor there... feel free to respond as I wont respond to it because it don't contribute to the OP's thread.

Traver1t: awesome work, but be careful because with this type of work you will get all the haters and know it alls. If it looks good then thats all that matters. thanks for sharing.
Eric, since you are just starting out maybe you should just learn to accept criticism with a little bit of grace and appreciation instead of always trying to blame the people giving critique. Trever doesn't need your pep talk, he is always more then willing to critique others work as well as accept critique in a respectful manner. Believe it or not ewick those "haters and "know-it-alls" might be able to teach you something someday even though it sounds like you have it all down pat.

I guess i hit a nerve, why you hating on me? your whole post about me has nothing to do with the OPs photos. While I didn't "critique" his work based on lighting and composition I didn't post about something irrelevant like yourself. I do believe I am allowed to share my appreciation about his work, am I not? and you come off as just dumb with some of the stuff you say. Of course one can always learn from haters and know it alls. I never said haters and not it all's work suck. I don't have it down pat, thats only something a hater would would assume, but thats neither here nor there... feel free to respond as I wont respond to it because it don't contribute to the OP's thread.
I am not up to speed with all of this slang talk so forgive me but "hating" on people is not really in my vocabulary. If you go browse through some of your posts and comments over the last month or so you might gain some insight on where my "irrelavant" post was stemming from.

I am not up to speed with all of this slang talk so forgive me but "hating" on people is not really in my vocabulary. If you go browse through some of your posts and comments over the last month or so you might gain some insight on where my "irrelavant" post was stemming from.

Hating=jealousy
Word up Kathy :)

I prefer the last shot, the composition is great and I like the lines that lead to her face. A woman's body is probably one of the most beautiful things to photograph, paint or draw. I do agree with some other comments though regarding the location.. it doesn't do her justice.

I find the mirror in the back very distracting and cluttered but you couldn't help that, or maybe you could

9/10 would sex. :p

But all in all, the last shot is my favorite. Then the 2nd. Then 1st.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back