***NSFW*** Portrait for your C&C if you please!

The skin tones look fine, not overdone IMHO. I like the beauty mark and can see why she wanted it left in. It helps the image keep something of her individual look instead of Photoshopped generic gorgeous girl ... if you know what I mean.
Thanks for sharing. :D

I don't see a single thing wrong with this one, It is a lovely photo in every way! Great job!!!:)

Outstanding I think you have crafted your art. Your skin retouching is beautiful and not so overdone. I love everything about this picture but do wish the eyes where more open and visible. That is just my liking I see why you did it the way you did. Very nice

Outstanding I think you have crafted your art. Your skin retouching is beautiful and not so overdone. I love everything about this picture but do wish the eyes where more open and visible. That is just my liking I see why you did it the way you did. Very nice
I wish her eyes were more open too but didn't like my attempt with liquify so left them as shot. Thank you for the kind words!!!

I wish her eyes were more open too but didn't like my attempt with liquify so left them as shot. Thank you for the kind words!!!

No way could liquify handle that kind of task! I would cut the eyes out of another shot (I suggest the one where she's wearing the black lacey thing and laying on the white rug - although you may have a better option in your discards) and try pasting them in. I had a go but won't share because (a) you don't allow edits and (b) I'm on my old laptop, not my new editing machine. The results could be credible if you took your time and were very careful. :)

ya, ya, I hadn't even thought of that although I am familiar with the process. Oh well :D

Lighting is good but I'm not crazy about the crop and tilt. Don't know if smokey eyes work with her look. Beige shoes are also a pet peeve of mine. Extend fingers on her left hand because her current finger position makes it look like she has a stump instead of a hand.
Overall it's fairly well done.

One more of Beauty...yes that's really her name. I saved this one for last. While her eyes aren't open as much as in other frames the pose and expression is my favorite.

I'd like to hear what you think of my color, skin, detail work. Everyone is welcome to comment!

_POR3651-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Don't know about your color, skin or... blah..but hers is perfect!
Seriously, that's one you should have framed, IMHO....

J.

Awesome image. Great work of art. Beautiful subject. I agree about the angle of the sofa, and would have probably preferred to see a little more s curves by changing position to make the legs look a little longer and the sofa not so obtuse to the frame. Thanks for sharing....

My only nit pick is the color of the shoes blends with both the sofa and the model. I kept looking at her feet wondering what was wrong.

Exactly my thoughts. This and next time ask her to open her eyes wide. Other that that a great shot.

Most reactions

Back