Grad photos - Pic heavy for C&C

I like 3 and 5 the most. You did a good job in that kind of lighting.

yup 3 & 5 for sure but I also like that first one quite a bit. nicely done!

i like them all.. but especially # 3.. the tree can always be taken out the photo.. which will really make all the difference... she is a beautiful grad...and the last one is just perfect timing in every way...

Thanks! The last one was on continuous high speed. Took a few tries to get it just right.

#4 I agree and there is something that didn't quite work out. Maybe the angle or the heels too high or the dress. I can't put my finger on it

All of the above??? IMO the pose doesn't look overly comfortable with the way she's positioned, and the dress isn't really the kind of look that works well with this type of shot.

Looked at #5, and like it better then at first glance. It's playful, and interesting. Did you actually have her blow the graffiti or did you throw it???

All of the above :biggrin-93: giving it to me straight appreciated. The last one she had small gold glitter hats and 2019 pieces. She tried blowing but didn't like her face contorted and they didn't quite fly. Good thing I brought cut up construction paper. I had a person on each side throwing the confetti.

The pose in question is interesting because it isn't my favorite yet they both uploaded to FB as their profile pics. Here is the pose I was going for. Scroll down to number 6.
Malibu + El Matador Beach High School Senior Photos with Olivia

She tried blowing but didn't like her face contorted and they didn't quite fly. Good thing I brought cut up construction paper. I had a person on each side throwing the confetti.

Yup I've found the VAPD (voice activated paper distributor) works the best for these. You did a good job in matching the expression to the paper distribution, I couldn't tell for sure just looking at the image.

Here is the pose I was going for. Scroll down to number 6.

Lot difference there Cheryl between the dress and form fitting jeans;) One of the reasons they might have liked it is the expression. Except for the things already noted, she has a really nice look in this one.

#3 is a beautiful, warm portrait of her. What a genuine, beautiful smile! Nicely done!

#3 is a beautiful, warm portrait of her. What a genuine, beautiful smile! Nicely done!

Thanks! That is my favorite. A friend saw this photo and she wants one in that pose.

My vote is on #3 and #5. You really captured a real, unforced smile. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back