Nude/portrait photography - any tips? (maybe not work safe...but not rude)

meg27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mojocreative.co.uk
Hi There,

I've offered to do a photoshoot for a friend this evening, she is getting married next week and we are going to take some saucy photos for her husband to be. Mainly clothed! They will be black and white..

I'll be using my DSLR, and I have a couple of lights (actually just work lamps from DIY store but we use them quite often for various projects and they work quite well).

I am an ametuer, but i do know the basics, so just wondering if you guys have any tips for creating the style i'm looking for...

This is the style i want try my best to recreate:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/meganol/FYEO.jpg

Thanks in advance...

Meg

No-one?? clearly my title has scared you all off... only one view!!???

Hmm, should i post it again without the 'maybe not work safe' bit??

looks totally work safe to me ;)

sorry, cannot help much since this is not my resort.

the forum is a bit quiet these days, many of the old member are on vacation or busy elsewhere ;)

Oh okay, well i've posted again with a less scary title... the picture i was going to post had nudity in it, and i thought i would be on the page, but its seems i did the link wrong anyway!

I haven't been on here for a year or so, i'm sure resposes used to be alot quicker! Oh well.. i'll have to figure it out for myself!

I would think that you would want to take some magazines and go over what she likes. Once that is established then you can reverse engineer from there.

Thats a good idea, i actually have a few photography websites i'm going to show her... so that should work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back