Myopia, thanks for your comments.
LaFoto:
Where were you to take this one?
IIRC, I was inside Durer's house, I took it from a window.
The weather at the time was not quite that much to your advantage, was it?
Well, you know German weather...
And when have you ever been to Nürnberg?
Winter 2002
Are you planning on coming back to Germany one day,
Linky winky.
(still waiting for you to answer that one

)
say: the last 7 days of May in 2008???
You know, there might be a possibilit for that, though I don't want to tell you about it and jinx it (unless yo twist my arm, of course

)
You could get to know Germany's NORTH!
OK, time to show off: I've already been to the North: Hamburg, Bremen, Emden, Greetsiel, Köln (do you consider that north?) Really nice places, all of them.... well, Emden not so much.
Jeremy: thanks for replying. There was a lot to see in one day, could not wait for sunset
