What's new

NWS - Deep shadowed portrait (nude)

Azuth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
262
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney 'strailya
You'll all be most grateful I'm sure that the title doesn't say 'self portrait'.

I'd really like feedback on these images as portraiture is probably my favourite area of photography, and I was pretty proud of these.

f_chair1_web.jpg


f_chair2_web.jpg
 
I like the shadow and contrast, but im not too big a fan of the hat personally. If i were to do a nude, I would want to capture the pure organic nature of it by letting the hair do its thing. I like how she's sitting on a wooden chair which brings some 'earthlike' feeling to it, and in totality, it seems to be quite a soft forgiving picture, but the hat just isnt doing it for me. Cool shot all the same though!
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I am not a fan of naked women LOL!!

I am though .... but that aside these are wonderful and I think you have created a couple of excellent pictures.

I agree the hat does take a little away from the photos but the one that the model is touching the brim makes the shot.

Thanks for sharing ...

You must be proud of these and you should be .... they are great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom